1. Almond : Almonds are also rich in antioxidants and vitamin E. These build collagen fiber and protect your skin against UV rays. The omega-3 helps keep your skin moisturized and flexible. Almonds are also good for your hair too.
2. Blue Berries : Blue berries have been rated in the top ranks for their antioxidant contents that protect you from premature aging.
3. Carrots : Carrots are rich in betacarotene that make vitamin A and also vitamin C. Betacarotene is an antioxidant that acts against free radicals to keep your skin fresh. Vitamin A is important for the growth of skin cells.
4. celery : Celery is known to be a very good source of silica that helps strengthen the connective tissue of your body. These connective tissues are very important for a healthy looking skin. Silica is also present in mango, cucumbers and strawberries.
5. Cottage cheese and yogurt : These are great source of vitamin A and selenium. Live enzymes add to good and healthy skin as they help in good digestion and intestinal health. Selenium in cottage cheese acts as an antidote for dry skin. It fights dandruff flaky skin.
6. Salmon : Wild salmon is a great source of omega-3. These fatty acids help in keeping your skin well moisturized and flexible. Vitamin D in salmon keeps your bones strong and your teeth healthy.
7. Spinach : These green leaves are full of nutritional food and antioxidants. These are also rich in lutein that helps keep your eyes sparkling and healthy. Spinach also contains vitamin B, E and C, iron, calcium magnesium etc.
8. Water : One of the most important healthy diet plans includes drinking a lot of water and it keeps your skin hydrated. It acts as a medium in your body to move nutrients and remove wasted cells.
9. Whole Grain : Whole grains are not only important for healthy skin but also these are the important part of healthy diet. These fibers extract all the toxins from the body and keep the skin hydrated. Vitamin B present in whole grains will also increase the rate of your metabolism.
10. Green tea : Green tea contains antioxidants and vitamin C. They work against free radicals which may cause skin damage. These also repair dying skin cells, thus making skin healthier.