1. People who are very much conscious about their health are the ones who normally prefer raw diet. Sometimes people want to switch to this kind of diet but they are not ready to go 100% raw. In such a case, you may go for high raw type of diet. The high raw diet is healthy also.
2. High Raw Diet is the diet that contains 75% or more of raw food but not entirely raw. The way of eating high raw depends entirely on people who eat it. Some prefer to eat one cooked meal per day while others eat cooked food either twice or thrice in a week. There are also few people who have entirely left eating cooked food.
3. It is said that raw foods boost your metabolism process and thereby prevents you from contracting diseases. It also maintains your overall health.It enhances your sleep.
4. It also controls your appetite. It is found that digestion of raw food takes a very less time as compared with the cooked food.
5. Always start with lesser amounts of raw food and increase the quantity slowly day after day. It is advisable to start your meal with raw food. You tend to eat less cooked food afterwards.